image
image
image
image
image
 
Insight
Eco-friendly Recycling

Atlantic Transport systems is a 100% environmentally conscious company. Atlantic Transport systems is constantly reviewing its business practices in an attempt to improve green programs. We currently have employees certified in refrigerant recovery for proper recycling of used refrigerators and freezers. Read more

 

Our Expertise

Atlantic Transport Systems currently employs approximately 24 delivery personnel, 4 warehouse men and an office staff of six, so no job is too big or too small. Our fleet consists of (12) 26' box trucks (6) tractor/trailers and a 16' box truck for those tight delivery areas. Read more

 

Future Prospects

Atlantic Transport continues to experience record growth and has working relationships with several national and local major furniture and appliance manufacturers and retailers. As our business continues to expand, we look forward to working with you.

 

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!
About Us:
image

Atlantic Transport Systems operates out of a 20,000 sq ft cross docking and warehousing facility. Our offices are also located at this facility to assist in inventory control and quicker customer response. Our office staff is available five days a week to ensure the process goes smoothly and be available to make adjustments for customers special requests.

Using cutting edge technology, Atlantic Transport Systems is able to reduce response time and accelerate the coordination of services. Atlantic's outstanding customer satisfaction record clearly reinforces the claim that Atlantic Transport Systems is the finest in the region.

Atlantic Transport Systems currently employs approximately 24 delivery personnel, 4 warehousemen and an office staff of six, so no job is too big or too small. Our fleet consists of (12) 26' box trucks (6) tractor/trailers and a 16' box truck for those tight delivery areas. Our vehicles are equipped with lift gates, cell phones, pads, dollies and all other necessary tools to complete the delivery. Each team consists of a driver and a helper experienced in furniture and appliance delivery and their related installations. Delivery personnel are uniformed and present the professional appearance you and your customers would expect. We run background checks on all delivery personnel and conduct random drug-screens on all of our commercial drivers. At Atlantic Transport Systems, quality and safety are of our biggest concerns.

Our service area includes 95% of Maine's population, with the greater Portland area receiving deliveries six days a week. New Hampshire and areas with a high concentration of deliveries are serviced multiple times during the week. Most points, even small outlying areas are scheduled for a minimum of once a week. We do cover the entire state of Maine and Eastern New Hampshire as volume dictates.

Atlantic Transport is an environmentally conscious company. Atlantic constantly reviews business practices in an attempt to improve green programs. We currently have employees certified in refrigerant recovery for proper recycling of used refrigerators and freezers. The purged refrigerators and other used appliances are then forwarded to a metal recycling company. We separate all debris and cardboard generated from our deliveries. Cardboard is then bailed at our warehouse and forwarded monthly to a cardboard recycling facility. Over 95% of all debris generated is able to be recycled, the remaining 5% is then taken to a trash-to-energy plant.

Atlantic Transport's service is frequently recognized for integrity, reliability, and quality.

Atlantic Transport continues to experience record growth and has working relationships with several major furniture and appliance manufacturers and retailers. As our business continues to expand, we look forward to working with you. Please contact us today to learn how we can meet your companies needs for in-home furniture and appliance delivery!